Sunday, September 18, 2016

ArtInspired :: Fun with Deep Style

I must admit I liked the Henri Rousseau Style images from my photos using google’s deep dream generator. So I decided to have a bit of fun using half a dozen famous Australian Landscape Painters.

IMGP3410_HDR_Suburban_BushIMGP3413_HDR_Dandenong Creek

Can you guess whose style I am using to render my two photos (above)? (answers in comments)

Suburban_Bush styled on McCubbinDandenong Creek styled on McCubbin

Suburban_Bush styled on HeysenDandenong Creek styled on Heysen

Suburban_Bush styled on Aurthur BoydDandenong Creek styled on Aurthr Boyd

Suburban_Bush styled on DrysdaleDandenong Creek styled on Drysdale

Suburban_Bush styled on Fred WilliamsDandenong Creek styled on Fred Williams

Suburban_Bush styled on WhiteleyDandenong Creek styled on Whiteley

No comments: