Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Under Foot

Having had some fun with the eye theme using modified photos (in that case using dreamscope filters) I got inspired to return to the Fred Williams stylistic approach. This time I want a simple subject (in the landscape) without an horizon and detail that comes form and is characteristic of the landscape itself but is perhaps somewhat abstract. Sounds easy?

GroundCover-001GroundCover-002GroundCover-003

The Main Dreamscope screenThe lack of a strong horizon made me think of looking down. Most people don’t take much notice of what’s under their feet, so it got me inspired  that “under foot” might be a perfect theme for the next few daily photos. The subject is then obvious also, my feet.

 

Hope you like such images inspired by art, but created photographically. Watch this space for more.

Moss Covered Granite Feet?

No comments: