Saturday, November 21, 2015

The New Google+ but no Photos or Hangouts

imageThe new Google+ has arrived, its faster (much faster) and bolder (a red header line with a more responsive style design) but really more of the same. EXCEPT there is no direct menu link into google photos and hangouts,These are are presumably becoming very separate applications, so that ok. Also missing from the menu are circles and pages, which I don’t understand. The Truth is I removed Google+ off my phone a while ago and I have been visiting google+ less and less much from the computer. I don’t see anything to encourage me back. However if you want to give the new google+ a go check out the “How to Use [the New] google+: Tutorial” blog post by Traffic Generation Cafe

Thanks to +Ananda Sim for the heads up on the How too…

No comments: