Sunday, April 19, 2015

Wow… 10 years …camera roll please

image

I was checking out flickr’s new Camera Roll, it is a timeline based display of your images you can scroll through by Date Taken or Date Uploaded. So I had to go back to the beginning and wow I started posting on flickr 10 years ago!

The Camera Roll is just square thumbnails, very calendar stylish and nice layout, plenty of white space. I doubt many will use it instead of the in your face clutter of the photostream but it should appeal to older flickr fans and is certainly a quicker way to find things if you remember when the photo was taken (not so sure the upload date is going to be that useful, other than my search above). Once you find the photo just click on it and you get that photo page within your photostream.

No comments: